Master's Program in International and Comparative Education (Online)
The new online Master’s program in International Comparative Education (ICE) develops practitioners and scholars who can understand the relationship between education and the economic, social, political, and cultural forces shaping schooling in regional, national, and international contexts.
The program will appeal to:
- classroom teachers
- school leaders
- ministry of education or formal government officials
- nonprofit or non-governmental professionals
- study abroad facilitators
- education analysts and researchers
- system administrators, and
- community leaders.
The application deadline is March 1.